Warner Bros.Chicago, US
This was removed by the employer on 4/30/2021 9:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Technical Artist jobs in Chicago-US
Search all Technical Artist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Technical Artist? NetherRealm Studios, a division of WB Games Inc., is looking for an exceptionally skilled Technical
Artist to help set the bar for the next generation of high end console games. The ideal candidate
would have a versatile set of skills ranging from in-game visual scripting, material creation,
cinematic content creation, and other similar tasks.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
At least one shipped game title or work samples showing equivalent experience.
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
A 4 year degree in a relevant field is a plus
• Candidate must have a strong drive to learn new tools and systems and troubleshoot when things don't work.
• Knowledge of Kismet or Blueprint is required, experience with other visual scripting tools is a plus.
• Experience with Unreal Engine is required.
• A solid technical understanding of Maya is required.
• Experience with MEL, Python or other scripting languages is a plus.
• Must have excellent communication and collaborative skills, coordinating and working with multiple departments to achieve set goals.
• Willingness to accept direction and redo/iterate work until it's right.
• Must have an active, passionate interest in current video games and technology to help drive our products to the next level. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.