Tech Support Analyst
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Tech Support Analyst jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Tech Support Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Tech Support Analyst? Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Technical Support Analyst for the Monetization & Workplace Tech: Studio Ops department.
The Technical Support Analyst will provide technical and operation support, system deployment and administration of cloud, physical, and virtual computing environments for mission critical applications in the Studio Operations application portfolio. This position works closely with other Cloud, Network, System, Cyber, and Infrastructure engineers to implement, support, monitor and maintain production and Dev environments. Additionally, this position works closely with business partners and IT teams and management to ensure successful deployment of technical changes, upgrades, and new implementations. This Technical Support Analyst professional will provide expert-level design, maintenance, configuration, and support of information technology systems in a 24x7x365 studio operations production environment with attention to availability, performance, capacity planning, and security. This role will work closely with Senior Technical Support Analyst and work on priorities set by him/her.
The role is a technically hands-on Analyst role, providing database, server, application, and interface development configuration, administration, and support for all applications, integrations, and specialized mobile applications within the WBSO portfolio. The role requires good Client Relationship Management skills, as well as an excellent understanding of application infrastructure and system integrations.
The role achieves goals by direct management of the Technical Support Operations Division team, including, WB employees, Independent Contractors, on & off shore Support Partners, Vendors, and all types of external technology resources. Collaboration with other WB Technology groups and Business Unit resources is essential.
Highly desirable is experience in Scheduling, Work Order, Security, and Salesforce Applications; experience in SAP or financial systems integration; experience in information security and networking technology; experience in Amazon or Azure infrastructure services; experience in mobile application support. Available to work flexible hours to accommodate offshore collaboration, as well as responding during off-hours to lead resolution of critical system incidents and outages is expected.
• Provide first level support for applications in WBSO portfolio
• Support mission critical systems, projects and new initiatives.
• Advanced support for systems & applications
• Partner with management, technical teams, and business partners to support systems, develop best practices, and implement new technologies.
• Support cloud environments (AWS, Azure), Windows Servers, Virtualized Windows environments
• Follow up and provide root cause analysis for technology issues
• Enhance and implement Monitoring, logging & alerting best practices
• Assist with architecting systems and advice on critical systems design decisions.
• Design and implement process improvements under the guidance of Senior Technical Support Analyst.
• Assist with Planning and scheduling system and hardware upgrades and updates.
• Provide status updates to management and stakeholders regarding issues and progress.
• Document and maintain software functionality and work with service providers to maintain up-to-date documentation.
• Actively participate and assist to drive whole projects forward after it is approved
• Assist with determining approaches to our tech processes and tools.
• Support a live product in a rapidly shifting technical environment.
• 3 years of IT support experience
• Experience installing, configuring or supporting business applications
• Ability to absorb large amounts of documentation and summarize it for the team.
• Ability to work unsupervised and facilitate less experienced team members during a project.
• Ability to balance multiple competing demands
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, related technical field, or equivalent job experience.
• Experience in supporting large scale systems to support business needs
• Experience with scripting languages
• Extensive experience in Systems, applications, Networking, Servers, Desktop, Monitoring, troubleshooting and end user support. Media experience preferred.
• Extensive experience in administration of Cloud Environments, Windows Server, Virtualization technologies, iOS devices, mobile devices
• Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving, investigation, diagnostic and teamwork skills
• Self-starter with the ability and desire to dig into complex problems This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.