SVP, North America
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/9/2020 8:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for SVP, North America jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all SVP, North America postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a SVP, North America? The SVP of North America is responsible for overall strategic direction and driving growth and development within the NA region (US & Canada). This includes category and consumer segmentation strategies, retail and licensee relationship management and digital sales and merchandising strategies. This leader is a key member of the executive team and actively participates in strategic planning for the business unit that will drive growth while supporting the long term Global vision for Consumer Products.
• Develop a digital-first strategy in support of financial goals, product category objectives, and retail sales plans for North America within a multi-billion dollar retail consumer products licensing organization.
• Responsible for keeping pace with the evolving digitally-driven consumer mindset
• Collaborate in partnership with Franchise Development & Management, Digital Strategy, Creative/Product Development, Finance & Business Development, and cross divisional partners as appropriate
• Activate global franchise development and strategic category plans in region while working closely with global leaders in Burbank.
• Lead team development and organizational strategy in partnership with local and Global HR.
• Develop and strengthen relationships with best in class licensees and retail partners.
• Drive consumer insights in support of key categories and retail channels, leveraging competitive analyses, data mining and business trends, including geo/political/socio/economic factors.
• Drive and implement all contractual agreements with licensees and retailers, partnering with Business Affairs, Legal and Finance.
• Focus on key development areas of focus in the U.S. and Canada.
• Minimum 15 years in category management, licensing and/or vertical operations, retail, marketing required
• College Degree/Equivalent experience required
• Experience managing across territories and/or regions a plus.
• Must have knowledge and experience in e-commerce, social commerce and digital Merchandising
• Previous experience managing remote business and teams in multiple countries strongly preferred
• Must have knowledge of category management, retail and franchise marketing
• Must have thorough knowledge of licensing industry
• Must have effective and proven communication and negotiation skills
• Must have leadership experience motivating and activating a team
• Must have effective and proven management skills
• Remote leadership experience required
• Travel requirements: up to 30% This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.