Summer Intern - WB TV Music
Warner Bros.Remote, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - WB TV Music jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - WB TV Music postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - WB TV Music? Warner Bros. Television seeks an Intern, Summer 2021for the TV Music department.
The music intern will get an overview of how music and television environment works from the creative and business sides and see how the process flows. Intern will assist with various tasks in the creative, clearance, contracting licensing and accounting areas.
• Opportunity to help creative team with digitizing media submissions from major and independent music publishers and record labels to expand digital library.
• Help organize pitch presentations, and related music database, for network and cable TV, and internet productions.
• Assist music clearance coordinators in closing out episode packets and entering info in database.
• Create clearance show/episode files for the upcoming season.
• Research publisher and recording ownership on songs requested for clearance.
• Contribute to General creative and clearance organization.
• Research AFM and AFTRA New Use contracts.
• Assist in updating AFM and SAG rates into database.
• Update composer and music supervisor logs.
• Copy and distribute production schedules, staff and crew lists, scripts and revisions.
• File and help coordinate the flow if inbound and outbound license agreements from creation through full execution.
• Provide other duties as assigned.
• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
• Must be able to work remotely. A company-owned laptop will be provided.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks.
• Must be able to pay close attention to detail and follow through.
• Must be well organized.
• Must have good spelling and grammatical skills.
• Must be able to set-up and maintain accurate, up-to-date files and records.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.
• Must be willing to work as a team and be available to all in department.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all industry personnel.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
• Knowledge of personal computer/processing system required. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.