Summer Intern - WB Animation
Warner Bros.Remote, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/24/2021 6:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - WB Animation jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - WB Animation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - WB Animation? Warner Bros. Animation Inc. seeks a graphic design intern for the WBA TV Production department. Position will gain insight and knowledge of the animation industry by way of practical work experience and exposure to various facets of the Warner Bros. Animation design process.
• Assisting the Art Director and Designer with Marketing, Production, and Development design demands using established assets and templates.
• Helping to organize and manage production materials and elements such as logos, character and asset libraries, and other resources.
• Maintaining end credits, graphics packages, decks, and other development and production assets.
• This role will also be responsible for and have the opportunity to design new concepts and assets themselves.
• Previous professional experience preferred.
• Familiarity with animation industry or interest in animation as a career.
• High school diploma required. Must be enrolled in college.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Keynote a must.
• A knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, and Cinema 4D Preferred
• Strong design skills
• Strong typography and layout skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.