Virtual WB TV Production Legal Affairs Intern, Summer
Warner Bros.Burbank, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual WB TV Production Legal Affairs Intern, Summer jobs in Burbank-US
Search all Virtual WB TV Production Legal Affairs Intern, Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual WB TV Production Legal Affairs Intern, Summer? Warner Bros. Television seeks an Intern, Summer 2021 for the GL TV Prod Clearance & Int department. The intern will assist with various tasks in the creative, clearance, contracting licensing and accounting areas.
Opportunity to help creative team with digitizing media
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available forfull program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted towards JD students. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.