Summer Intern - TV Production Clearance & Integration
Warner Bros.Remote, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2021 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - TV Production Clearance & Integration jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - TV Production Clearance & Integration postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - TV Production Clearance & Integration? Warner Bros. Television seeks an Intern, Summer 2021 for the GL TV Prod Clearance & Int department.
• Typing clearance reports.
• Research vendor information for artwork clearances.
• Assist with contacting vendors to secure clearance/releases.
• Contact licensing boards, Police Department, etc. to clear names.
• Assist with filing and answering phones.
• Research experience at a television production company or network preferred.
• Must currently be enrolled in college or trade school.
• Strong computer skills a must, PC experience preferred.
• Must have knowledge of computer software, experience with Excel and Word for
• Windows, graphics applications.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have basic mathematical and strong analytical skills.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.