Summer Intern - TV Estimating
Warner Bros.Remote, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/22/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - TV Estimating jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - TV Estimating postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - TV Estimating? Warner Horizon Television Inc. seeks an Intern, Summer 2021 for the Estimating department.
• Experience all aspects of the television estimating process for comedy and drama series, including:
• Learn how estimating/accounting fits within the production process
• Work in an accounting office during prep assisting with setup of new season
• Review budgets with accounting personnel
• Receive exposure to the payroll process
• Attend meetings and visit set when appropriate
• Review budget approval process
• Assist in prior season accounting clean-up
• Provides administrative assistance by answering phones, copying and filing documents.
• Learn computer programs used in show accounting offices and overhead offices.
• Accompany Production Assistants on various runs.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
• Must be enrolled at an accredited college and/or university.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Programs
• Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft 360 programs helpful
• General knowledge of Accounting
• Genuine interest in Television Production
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.