Virtual WB TV Business Affairs Intern, Summer
Warner Bros.Burbank, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/22/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual WB TV Business Affairs Intern, Summer jobs in Burbank-US
Search all Virtual WB TV Business Affairs Intern, Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual WB TV Business Affairs Intern, Summer? Warner Bros. Television seeks an Intern, Summer 2021 for the TV Business Affairs department. An opportunity for a student from an accredited college (law school) to gain an understanding of Television by observing and assisting in Business Affairs. Spending time with negotiators to experience the process of making deals for all aspects of television shows.
• Maintains and organizes a filing system.
• Read and analyze agreements, compiling data into charts.
• Research the databases to compile data into charts.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited law school.
• Ideal candidate is currently in their second year.
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Windows Explorer/Firefox
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available forfull program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted towards JD students.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.