Summer Intern - Theatrical Innovation & Distribution
Warner Bros.Remote, US
This was removed by the employer on 3/15/2021 8:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Theatrical Innovation & Distribution jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Theatrical Innovation & Distribution postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Theatrical Innovation & Distribution? Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Theatrical Innovation & Distribution Services Intern – Summer 2021 for the Theatrical Innovation and Distribution Services department.
Our team liaises between WB Post Production, filmmakers and the theatrical domestic distribution sales team to ensure all assets are where they need to be to ensure movie-going patrons can view our films.
This intern will help manage our premium format vendors, update regular department reports and internal booking system (MACCS), assist with WB Classics program and help model new theatrical technology platforms.
• Collects info and distribute several department reports
• Assists w/ Anti-Piracy fulfillment, invoicing and reconciliation
• Content fulfillment invoicing and reconciliation (Deluxe, DCDC, etc)
• New technology & business models
• Misc. admin
• Organized & detailed to balance several projects simultaneously
• Comfortable with Zoom/ Teams, Excel & Word
• Work and thrive in a team environment but also work strong independently
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professionaldevelopment workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.