Summer Intern - Sales & Distribution TV Content Licensing
Warner Bros.Remote, US
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Sales & Distribution TV Content Licensing jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Sales & Distribution TV Content Licensing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Sales & Distribution TV Content Licensing? The Content Licensing intern works closely with the WarnerMedia Content Licensing team on all aspects of the sales process from beginning to end. This includes participating in the development of new sales initiatives, helping identify licensing opportunities and contributing to Corporate projects relating to the vast WM content library.
• Help identify opportunities within the Turner and HBO content libraries
• Assist in preparation of materials for Content Licensing Initiatives
• Contribute to inventory analysis for Corporate initiatives
• Confirm monthly content windowing on HBO Max
• Track strategic goals within Content Licensing group
• Vast knowledge of films and television shows
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong Excel Skills preferred
• PowerPoint proficiency preferred
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize effectively
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (35-40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.