Summer Intern - MBA
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
To be eligible to participate as an MBA intern in our Summer 2020 internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of a Master's in Business Administration degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship, not graduating prior to the end of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays during one of the following timeframes:
• June 1 – August 7
• June 8 – August 14
• June 15 – August 21
• June 22 – August 28
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation, housing, and transportation.
• Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work for pay in the US; credit-only internships not allowed.
This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in leveraging skills learned in their business school coursework to gain practical, hands-on experience in the entertainment industry. We are seeking MBA interns to contribute to the different businesses across the company such as Home Entertainment, Consumer Products, DC Entertainment, and Interactive Entertainment in a variety of functions, such as business development & strategy, financial planning & analysis, marketing, and product management.
We have multiple internship opportunities available for MBA students. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all MBA internship opportunities. If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you, and he or she is happy to provide more detail on the specific roles at that time. We will also post the specific MBA internship opportunities in early 2020. Please note that our applications are filled on a rolling basis, and you may view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
• Pursuit of an MBA degree.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Passion for the entertainment industry.
• Strong communication & presentation skills.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.