Summer Intern - Games Production
Warner Bros.Remote, US
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Games Production jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Games Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Games Production? The WBIE Production Summer Intern will have the opportunity to learn about the way a game publisher operates and functions by working closely with Producers and other staff within the Production group. The Intern will work in the Core Games Production group.
WBIE is currently involved in a variety of projects, ranging from original IP to casual games to core games to well-known franchises and produces games on all platforms (console, digital, mobile). All of this would provide for a well-rounded experience at an exciting game publishing studio making its mark on the industry.
• Support Producers by attending, booking and taking details notes in meetings related to our project.
• Assist Producers in the management of JIRA bugs, add NMI info to JIRA bugs via text updates or video captures.
• Assist Producers in the report generation of QA Metrics. Including the data scraping, charting and graphing the data, and authoring of slides.
• Assist Producers in tracking Asset Request, learn about asset requirements and formats, and assist in tracking the development and approval chain.
• Assist Producer in planning, organizing, set up, and run Gameplay Review sessions.
• Design and Create a Faux Game pitch to emulate the pitching process to a Video Game publishing org.
• Familiarity with the recent games titles and structures is helpful
• Coursework in computer science, game development, design or related fields preferred.
• Working towards Bachelor's Degree
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Online/internet skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Highly organized and self-directed.
• Respect for all internal process, and a strong desire to learn those processes.
• Must display resourcefulness, enthusiasm, and self-motivation.
• Team player.
• Knowledge of videogame industry preferred.
• Passion for video games a plus
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.