Summer Intern - Full Stack Engineer
Warner Bros.Remote, US
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Full Stack Engineer jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Full Stack Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Full Stack Engineer? The MALT team is a part of the larger Media Supply Chain Group for Warner Media and as such is resposible for the mastering, locazliation and archival of all digital content produced or distributed by Warner Media. The Full Stack Engineer Intern within this group will work with the senior engineers within the group to assist in the implementation and rollout of GraphQL APIs to search for metadata tied to all applicable content as well as front end development to consume said APIs.
• Participate in daily scrum meetings with the rest of the team
• Translate elasticsearch mappings into graphQL schema
• Implement graphQL API in AWS Lambda using node.js and typescript
• Design and implement a React UI with SSO auth for users to navigate titles / products / assets etc
• Build Kibana dashboards showing API usage and metadata aggregations
• AWS Lambda / App Sync for GraphQL / Cloudformation
• Elasticsearch / Kibana
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration
• of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7 – August 13; must be available for full
• program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration
• of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional
• development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.