Summer Intern - Finance & Accounting
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/12/2020 9:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Finance & Accounting jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Summer Intern - Finance & Accounting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Finance & Accounting? The Job
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Finance & Accounting Intern- Summer 2020 for the WB Talent Acquisition department. Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
To be eligible to participate in our Summer 2020 internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship, not graduating prior to the end of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays during one of the following timeframes:
• June 1 – August 7
• June 8 – August 14
• June 15 – August 21
• June 22 – August 28
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation, housing, and transportation.
• Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work for pay in the US; credit-only internships not allowed.
This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in pursuing a career within finance, accounting, distribution, sales planning and analysis, and other related fields. We are seeking interns with strong skills in reporting and analytics and working knowledge in Excel to contribute to the different businesses across the company such as Financial Contract Reporting Administration, Enterprise Financial Services, and the business unit finance teams for Home Entertainment, Consumer Products, DC Entertainment, Digital Networks, Television, and Theatrical. Interns will gain insight and knowledge of the industry by way of practical work experience, such as preparing budgets, forecasting, tracking sales and contracts, and exposure to various facets of the business.
We have multiple internship opportunities available within Finance & Accounting. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you, and he or she is happy to provide more detail on the specific roles at that time. Please note that our applications are filled on a rolling basis, and you may view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
• Pursuit of a college degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or related business majors.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Passion for the entertainment industry.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.