Summer Intern - Creative Services & Design
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
To be eligible to participate in our Summer 2020 internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship, not graduating prior to the end of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays during one of the following timeframes:
• June 1 – August 7
• June 8 – August 14
• June 15 – August 21
• June 22 – August 28
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation, housing, and transportation.
• Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work for pay in the US; credit-only internships not allowed.
We are seeking interns who can bring their creativity and design skills to the different businesses across our company, such as Worldwide TV Marketing, Theatrical, and Home Entertainment. This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in pursuing a career within graphic design, fine arts, and marketing. Interns will gain insight and knowledge of the industry by way of practical work experience such as participating in discussions around marketing/design strategies, producing color proofs, print production, viewing footage and pulling selects, creating tape logs, and exposure to various facets of the business.
We have multiple internship opportunities available within Creative Services & Design. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you, and he or she is happy to provide more detail on the specific roles at that time. Please note that our applications are filled on a rolling basis, and you may view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
• Pursuit of a college degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Marketing or a related major.
• Proficiency in using MAC, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge), QuarkXPress, and Keynote required.
• Passion for the entertainment industry.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.
• Link to online portfolio on your resume (strongly preferred).
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.