Summer Intern - Corp Business Development & Strategy MBA
Warner Bros.Remote, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/11/2021 12:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Summer Intern - Corp Business Development & Strategy MBA jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Corp Business Development & Strategy MBA postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Corp Business Development & Strategy MBA? Warner bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a CBDS Intern for the Corp Business Dev & Strategy department.
The Corporate Business Development & Strategy Intern supports Warner Bros. in a variety of strategic planning and new business development initiatives, collaborating with partners across all divisions at the WarnerMedia Studios & Networks Group. Specific responsibilities include researching and evaluating potential business development deals; providing financial and strategic support in executing mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures; and assisting in the development of long-term strategy for Warner Bros. divisions which include Theatrical, Television, Home Video, Digital Distribution, Video Games and Consumer Products.
This is an ideal position for someone who is passionate about media & entertainment and who wants to gain a broad understanding of television, theatrical, digital platforms, games, brands and franchises, themed experiences and digital networks businesses.
• Provides financial, analytical, and strategic support for evaluating potential M&A candidates and joint venture partners. This includes: developing detailed financial models for potential transactions, performing due diligence, preparing presentations for senior management, and coordinating with senior executives to support and execute transactions.
• Prepares strategic analyses and recommendations to help develop long-term divisional strategy and evaluate new business initiatives. This includes: performing industry research and analysis, preparing business plans in conjunction with divisional management, assessing industry trends and competitive dynamics, and developing strategic company and industry overviews.
• Formulates presentations to share findings and recommendations for divisional and senior management critical to the decision making process. Communicates findings and makes recommendations on issues under study.
• Establishes a collaborative relationship with partnered divisions.
• Exhibits and maintains a strong competitive knowledge of industry practices, trends and developments.
• BA/BS degree from top university required.
• Enrolled in an MBA program.
• High proficiency in financial spreadsheets, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
• Must have strong quantitative analytical skills and be able to think strategically.
• Must have experience building financial models.
• Must be knowledgeable on current trends within the media industry.
• Must have strong communication & interpersonal skills.
• Prior experience in a leading investment bank, management consulting firm, or strategic role within a media/entertainment company preferred.
• Students must be currently enrolled in an MBA degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.