Summer Intern - Consumer Products Category & Licensing
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio's powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera.
The division's successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.
We are seeking interns to support categories such as:
Fashion: The Fashion Intern will gain insight and knowledge of the Consumer Products Industry specifically within the Adult & Kids apparel business. This internship is designed for students interested in pursuing careers related to business, licensing, category management and fashion.
Home: The Home Intern will gain insight and knowledge of the Consumer Products Industry specifically within the stationary, gift, and housewares business. This internship is designed for students interested in pursuing careers related to business, licensing, and category management.
Toys: The Toys Intern will gain insight and knowledge of the Consumer Products Industry specifically within the dolls, action figures, electronics, plush, and sporting goods business. This internship is designed for students interested in pursuing careers related to business, licensing, and category management.
We have multiple internship opportunities available within Finance & Accounting. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you, and he or she is happy to provide more detail on the specific roles at that time. Please note that our applications are filled on a rolling basis, and you may view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
To be eligible to participate in our Summer 2020 internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship, not graduating prior to the end of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays during one of the following timeframes:
• June 1 – August 7
• June 8 – August 14
• June 15 – August 21
• June 22 – August 28
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation, housing, and transportation.
• Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work for pay in the US; credit-only internships not allowed.
• Pursuit of a college degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related major.
• High School diploma required.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of basic research methods and strategies preferred.
• Highly organized and self-directed; able to keep on an assigned track without supervision.
• Must display resourcefulness, enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity and self-motivation.
• Self-starter with high level of initiative/energy, conscientious with a strong sense of ownership.
• Passion and knowledge of Warner Bros. IP.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.