Summer Intern - Channel Marketing & Digital Product
Warner Bros.Remote, US
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Channel Marketing & Digital Product jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Channel Marketing & Digital Product postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Channel Marketing & Digital Product? The intern will Support Channel Marketing and Digital Product Management teams. The intern will be exposed to key topics and activities germane to these areas and will provide insight and support along with recommended actions and strategies.
• Support Retail Channel execution for 2021 titles (POP, physical and digital assets)
• Execute Physical and digital store checks - review all websites (target, gamestop, Best Buy, etc.) and then develop a punch list to improve.
• Assist with competitive title analysis
• Assist director and managers on strategic projects and go to market planning
• Engage in competitive product reviews/benchmarking
• Manage asset trafficking and deployment for product launches
• Other projects as assigned
• Assist in digital product management game ''teardowns''
• Research and recommend best practices around live-ops execution on selected titles
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Experience working with a collection of data using excel, access and other standard applications
• Experience and/or interest in videogames strongly preferred
• Experience in analyzing sales and financial information and providing summary analysis and recommendation
• Bachelor's Degree in progress in related fields.
• Basic understanding of the retail landscape as pertaining to interactive entertainment (Physical and Digital)
• Strong skill set in creating data bases, templates, reporting mechanism etc.
• Experience with applications including Microsoft Office Suite as well as database querying/reporting tools, such as Business Objects & Micro Strategy
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.