Summer Intern - Alternative Main Production
Warner Bros.Virtual, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Alternative Main Production jobs in Virtual-CA
Search all Summer Intern - Alternative Main Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Alternative Main Production? Warner Horizon Television is seeking an undergraduate intern for our Alternative Main Production department. This internship is intended to provide meaningful and practical work experience to an undergraduate student interested in Unscripted Production for both Broadcast and Cable networks. This position focuses on production budgeting and production management.
• Must be able to work remotely. A company-owned laptop will be provided.
• Review call sheets, production reports, production budgets and cost reports.
• Maintain and update production status reports.
• Watching cuts of upcoming episodes and providing summary notes.
• Filing electronic production documents.
• Attend weekly non-scripted department staff meeting when schedule permits.
• Review and update the non-scripted production manual.
• Organize materials for shows in various stages of production.
• Help support show production offices.
• Perform other related duties/projects as assigned.
• Must be enrolled as an undergraduate student in a college or university and in good academic standing.
• Must be proficient in MS Word and MS.
• Must love television, especially programs in the Reality Genre.
• Must be interested in Production Management.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
• Must have the ability to organize.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.