Sr. Specialist, Integrated Communications
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment seeks a Sr. Specialist, Integrated Communications for the Marketing department. This position will serve a key role in executing press and influencer campaigns for all assigned titles and will work closely across all functions within WB Games, including International integrated communications, brand marketing, production, development, channel, social/community and customer support to execute global PR plans. Responsibilities include drafting press materials, preparing communications plans, managing assets, staffing events, developing/executing influencer kits and compiling press and influencer coverage/analysis. The role also requires working with external agencies, licensees, publishing partners, and divisional PR contacts within WarnerMedia to coordinate the execution of activities.
• Execute strategic tactics as outlined in the press and influencer/content creator plans.
• Develop external communication, including press releases, fact sheets, EPKs and other press materials.
• Align activities and maximize opportunities across WB Games, as well as the rest of WarnerMedia.
• Manage external agencies for press and influencer activities.
• Maintain and grow press and influencer relationships, book and staff press tours and influencer events, develop and send influencer kits, and work with various groups to align activities/messaging across all external facing channels.
• Compile, analyze and distribute coverage reports for WBG titles.
• Oversee press and influencer press lists.
• Track budgets.
• Manage licensee press releases as necessary.
• Special projects as assigned.
• 5 years' experience in PR and Integrated Communications.
• Prior position in video game/entertainment PR preferred.
• Four-year college degree required.
• PR or journalism background preferred.
• Game industry background preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating with a variety of audiences, including press and partners, as well as internal and external clients.
• Understanding of the media and social networking landscapes.
• Knowledge of the videogame industry.
• Ability to evaluate best practices on an ongoing basis.
• Strategic foresight to successfully manage and execute a multitude of global PR campaigns.
• Press and influencer relations.