Sr. Recruiter - Corporate Functions
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
What part will you play?
We are seeking a Sr. Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
• In this role, you will primarily support Business Resource (Corporate) function areas including Finance, Human Resources, Corporate Responsibility, Legal, Administrative role, etc. across all Warner Media. The Sr. Recruiter will build and maintain strong relationships with hiring teams by collaborating on effective search strategies. This position will have to understand the competitive market of the top talent they are in proactively identifying.
• Partner with various stakeholders to understand business, department and position needs to develop recruiting strategies to source, attract and recruit to fill key positions.
• In response to business needs, manage full-cycle recruitment, which includes but is not limited to the following:
• Lead strategic recruiting discussion with hiring executives.
• In partnership with hiring executives, develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
• Design creative job postings to better attract target audience.
• Leverage tools to source viable candidates (Brassring, Avature, LinkedIn, Hiretual, etc.).
• Engage and assess candidates for company and position viability.
• Partner with hiring executive on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection.
• Negotiate salary terms and partner with hiring team to recommend best-in-class onboarding.
• Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations) to become an expert in assigned functions. Target, attend and source from key industry related events.
• Proactively support, educate and advocate for internal talent. Partner with Outreach, Human Resources, Organization Development, business resource group and internal talent ambassadors to ensure employees are supported through their career development.
• Lead and/or participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
What do we require from you?
• 5-7 years experience in recruitment or other related professional service function.
• Professional experience in both ''in-house'' and/or agency recruitment firms.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with candidates, HR partners and clients.
• Excellent project management skills (manages expectations, follows timeline, communicates progress effectively).
• Strong work ethic, accountability and ownership of work.
• Demonstrates the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.