Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/9/2021 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Publicist jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Publicist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Publicist? Sr. Publicist (TBS, TruTV, TNT)
WarnerMedia Entertainment seeks a Publicist to join the TNT, TBS, TruTV publicity department to manage day-to-day press relations, build and maintain campaigns, coordinate with internal and external partners, write press materials; manage press interviews and media lists; and develop relationships with key reporters.
Position requires strong writing and pitching skills and the ability to place stories within consumer and trade press.
• Lead pitching efforts for national and local press for projects while also collaborating with marketing and talent relations teams for special events.
• Develop and maintain close relationships with press, executives, talent and talent reps including publicists, managers and agents.
• Responsible for handling all press requests for premieres, press junkets, press days, and special events.
• Cover talent in various capacities such as press days, junkets, premieres, red carpets, Q&As, interviews, TV appearances, film festivals, awards shows, etc.
• Participate in brainstorming meetings and help develop strategies and positioning.
• Create and maintain talent schedules, calendars, status reports, memos, and research documents related to project campaigns.
• Pitch first looks, previews, trailer debuts, and features to various broadcast and print outlets.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• 3-5 years publicity experience in a studio, network, agency or publicity firm is preferred-
• Must have excellent communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with the media, management, talent and the general public.
• Must have excellent writing skills and press release distribution experience.
• Good organizational and follow up skills required.
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
• Must be able to work in high pressure situations, deal with personalities all of kinds, and be flexible to change required.
• Good administrative skills including proficient typing, computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), internet, telephone.
• Knowledgeable about social media sites, apps, television ratings, and trends.
• Must be pro-active and able to adapt to all environments.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.