Sr. Project Manager
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/12/2021 8:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Project Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Project Manager?
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Project Manager for the Tech Strategy & Program Ops: Program Ops department.
Warner Bros. has established a four-year technology program to deliver two brand new iconic office buildings that combine state-of-the-art technology with dynamic architecture to accelerate our competitive advantages and create an inspired environment for our employees. This is an opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor as we not only reimagine our workspace but also our future.
WarnerMedia Technology and Operations is seeking a skilled & energetic Sr. Project Manager for the role of Second Century Sr. Project Manager – Business Solutions. As part of the Second Century program team, your primary responsibilities for ensuring underlying technology business solution workstreams and vendors are developing aligned project deliverable plans which can be rolled up to the overall program milestone plans and are delivering on these plans in accordance with the Technology PMO guidelines. Will directly manage projects where needed.
• Perform Project initiation and scoping activity for a number of project initiatives
• Inform 2nd Century Program Management of the decision to move forward with the project and next steps
• Set up Kickoff meeting with 2nd Century Program Management and discuss following
• Provide scoping, and analysis support activities (where necessary)
• Make sure all relevant dependencies and milestones are included
• Share timeline for planning and estimating effort, Project Charter completion
• Create preliminary roadmap utilizing the summary of estimates and dependencies
• Create project plan (including timeline, tasks, milestones and dependencies)
• Create project charter with high-level project plan
• Provide end-to-end project rollup and provide guidance to underlying workstream projects and directly manage your own project initiatives on an ongoing basis
• Facilitates estimating, budgeting, and project financial management activities to WM/WB Technology and Second Century Program standards
• Set up Project Kickoff meeting with business and technology stakeholders to share project charter and roadmap
• Provide scoping verification and change management controls during the project lifecycle, ensure underlying workstream owners do the same
• Provide analysis support activities as/when necessary
• Maintain the project plan and update project risks and issues as well as decisions to be made along with person responsible on a weekly basis
• Provide project status reports to stakeholders and the PMO on a weekly basis
• 5 years related experience.
• Prior experience in delivering workplace business solutions in a real estate design and construction project in the role of a project manager is highly preferred (preferably in a more recent corporate project with ''open workplace'' concept and collaboration and productivity enablement as a priority)
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• PMI or equivalent professional certificate preferred
• Project related technology certifications a bonus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Projects and office products a requirement
• Strong project management, project finance, and analytical skills
• Ability to balance multiple concurrent activities across cross-functional workstreams and work within the constructs of a broader multi-phased program
• Experience in the entertainment industry, preferably across ideation, production, and delivery workflows is preferred
• Centralized / Consolidated Deliverables
• End-to-end consolidated project plan
• Consolidated Project and operating cost estimates
• Manage project cost
• Consolidated Risk, issues, and action items logs
• Others will be defined as part of the project
• Individual Project Deliverables
• Project plan maintained on an ongoing basis
• Risks, Action Items, and Decisions (RAID) Log maintained on an ongoing basis
• Project status reports maintained on an ongoing basis
• Project roadmap
• Project charter
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.