Sr. PR & Social Media Associate
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gets you closer to the entertainment you love by taking guests on the lot of a working studio. The Studio Tour gives guests a revealing look behind the camera at how Hollywood magic is made. From Friends and The Big Bang Theory to Harry Potter and the DC Universe, fans have the opportunity to explore the nearly 100-year-old studio as they visit the real sets and soundstages on the iconic 110-acre backlot, celebrating where the greatest entertainment in history is made.
Join our expert team of storytellers as a Sr PR and Social Media Associate. We are seeking talented people who are passionate about providing an extraordinary guest experience.
• Leadership and delivery of all communication activities, logistics, requests and event executions. Compose compelling press releases, speeches and presentations. Develop impactful EPK's. Coordinate all internal stakeholders including but not limited to corporate communication, studio operations and executive management for all publicity events.
• Ensure campaign success with a results-driven mentality and KPI's that are measurable. Report on meaningful impact of work delivered. Lead campaigns relating to new tour experiences, consumer engagement and content development to promote the studio tour.
• Facilitate and execute publicity/influencer coverage of the tour via media tours, executive interviews and organic pitches. Develop PR editorial opportunities to drive increased awareness.
• Communicate with key stakeholders regarding all PR and social media campaigns activities and updates. Act as the main contact and representative for PR and Social Media within the Marketing Dept.
• Evaluate the success of campaigns using analytical tools and reporting systems for all Social Media and PR executions. Compile reports/presentations for department meetings and make recommendations for improvements and changes to optimize our publicity strategies. Proactively contribute to marketing meetings and reviews of reports.
• Develop and sustain excellent media relations with targeted journalists and various media outlets. Coordinate the fulfillment of press/media requests for filming & media familiarization tours.
• Assist with managing budget, reconciling accounts and tracking expenses pertaining to all Social Media and PR activities
• Ensure all media channels adhere brand standards. Ensure brand safety across all our social media channels owned and earned.
• BS/BA degree required in Communication, Journalism, Business Administration or similar major
• 2 years of experience working with press and/or influencers, ideally within attractions, leisure, travel and tourism space
• 2 years of previous experience working on Social Media Channels or with a Social Media Agency
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
• Strong presentation skills to all levels of the organization from front line staff to senior executives
• Comfortable speaking in public during press events and internal functions.
• Solid experience in all social media platforms and technologies
• Strong organizational skills
• Leadership, management and motivational skills to lead internal and external teams
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to collaborate, be creative, resourceful, problem-solve, follow-through and work independently
• Extensive experience using Microsoft office, PowerPoint, Excel and Photoshop desired
• Must be able to multi-task and react to a fast changing environment
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Passion for travel and tourism
• Experience managing and maintaining successful press relationships
• Sounds understanding of media landscape – news & social
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.