Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/13/2021 3:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Paralegal jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Paralegal postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Paralegal?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Animation (WBA) is one of the leading producers of animation in the entertainment industry, with an innovative and talent-rich roster boasting some of the most accomplished writers, producers and artists working today. The studio is on the cutting edge of animation technology, and has both CG and traditionally animated projects in current production and development for multiple platforms - including TV, digital and home entertainment - both domestically and internationally.
Warner Bros. Animation Inc. seeks a Sr. Paralegal for the GL Animation Business & Legal Affairs department.
This position provides critical legal support to the Warner Bros. Animation business and legal affairs department with respect to the development, production and distribution of animated content.
• Drafting and management of a variety of agreements including production services, talent agreements, distribution agreements and other contracts and legal documents for the development and production of animated content. Assists with agreement template updates. Communicates effectively with productions, business clients, agencies and corporate legal colleagues.
• Reviews and approves credit templates, drafts talent use memoranda and handles independent contractor requests and agreements. Facilitates clip requests with clip licensing division.
• Handles clearance of show titles and logos and directly interacts with corporate intellectual property group.
• Creates and maintains deal terms charts and other departmental databases for animation employees. Creates ad hoc reports as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3 years paralegal experience, preferably transactional experience in the area of television development and production or intellectual property. May consider two years of relevant work experience and/or a legal degree in lieu of paralegal experience.
• College degree required.
• Strong drafting skills required.
• Knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Microsoft Word required.
• Must be able to maintain a professional attitude at all times.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with employees at all levels.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.
• Must have excellent analytical skills, initiative and ability to work autonomously while remaining a strong and supportive member of the legal team.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.