Sr. Marketing Specialist
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 9:39:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Marketing Specialist jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Marketing Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) brings together all of the Company's businesses involved in delivering home entertainment content to consumers. This includes global distribution of packaged and digital media, and formats including DVD, Blu-ray, video-on-demand, cable, satellite, online, mobile, electronic sell-through and more.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Marketing Specialist for the Film department.
• Manage creation and execution of multi-features and digital bundles, driven by key account opportunities: define marketing strategy, product positioning and target audience and coordinate execution with support teams
• Secure partner approvals for physical and digital bundles in international and U.S. markets
• Support the team on ad hoc analyses and budget needs (e.g., writing presentations for management, consolidating actual costs for post-street financial reporting, etc.)
• Manage FanFlix (WB retail destination platform) promotions including setting up digital rooms, gathering assets, logos, and marketing materials
• Collaborate with promotional team to approve and develop marketing materials for any partnerships promotions secures
• Manage creative briefing and product development for U.S brand initiatives and international bundles
• Coordinate with social teams on asset creation
• Secure partner approvals for liquidation and lost rights initiatives
• Work with manager on recently 4K remastered campaigns
• Manage Catalog Product Re-works
• 2 years experience in marketing, entertainment marketing, consumer packaged goods, advertising agency or account management required.
• Previous experience in entertainment industry (especially home video) preferred.
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Literature, Film, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
• Proficiency with MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Knowledge of theatrical and home entertainment product.
• Analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative).
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.