Sr Manager, Technology Program Manager
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/15/2021 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr Manager, Technology Program Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr Manager, Technology Program Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Manager, Technology Program Manager? Warner Bros. has established a four-year technology program to deliver two brand new iconic office buildings that combine state-of-the-art technology with dynamic architecture to accelerate our competitive advantages and create an inspired environment for our employees. This is an opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor as we not only reimagine our workspace but also our future.
WarnerMedia Technology and Operations is seeking a skilled & energetic Technology Program Manager for the role of Second Century Technology Program Manager. As part of the Second Century program team, your primary responsibilities are to manage, track and report of all WBT workstream milestone plans as well as onboarding and off boarding of workstream projects and project mgt resources and the project and program governance requirements. In this Sr. Manager role, you'll have oversite responsibility for employee development, adherence to compliance training and performance reviews for a team of employee Project Managers.
• Develop and execute the change management, communications and onboarding plan for new and existing resources, projects and workstreams:
• Conduct a change impact assessment, identifying impacted teams/individuals and the type and level of impact to current process
• Communications strategy and plan
• Training strategy and plan
• Conduct process review workshops to refine and improve program practices
• Document and finalize process changes (for example, checklist, Visio process flow diagram, etc.)
• Onboard new Technology Program resources and workstreams
• Train project team members on program standards and expectations
• Ensure team members are trained on specific job functions based on their role
• Provide Program management and oversite
• Review the status and health of the Second Century Technology Program with internal (WBT) and external stakeholders on a regular basis. Example program attributes to be reviewed and managed include deadlines, dependencies, changes, and new requests, milestones.
• Determine compliance requirements of the program, such as documentation and testing, and ensure the program achieves them
• Facilitate ongoing project prioritization reviews to incorporate new requests and changes into the program roadmap, and communicate results to impacted stakeholders
• Facilitate project status updates with WM/WB Technology Executives and workstreams and project owners
• Develop and assist with presenting program health to the Technology Executive Steering
• Employee Management
• Oversite and assignment of work for a team of Sr Project Managers
• Reinforce and support employee development and adherence to compliance training
• Provide input to employee team performance reviews
• BSBA or MBA preferred
• PMI or equivalent professional certificate preferred
• Finance related degree or certifications a bonus
• 10 years related project and program management experience.
• 3 managing a team of employees
• Technology Project and Program management for large scale initiatives or within a PMO
• Business and technology integration experience
• Business case development
• Project and change management, project and program roadmaps, project planning, and workstream status roll up plan reporting
• Workshop facilitation
• Prior experience in large scale, cross-discipline, technology program management in a real estate design and construction project in the role of a project manager is highly preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Projects and office products a requirement
• Strong project management, project finance, and analytical skills
• Ability to balance multiple concurrent activities across cross-functional workstreams and work within the constructs of a broader multi-phased program
• Experience in the entertainment industry, preferably across ideation, production, and delivery workflows is preferred
The Nice to Haves
• Program Roadmap
• 2nd Century Program Technology Project List
• Program Health Dashboard
• Consolidated program level status reports
• Continuously maintained program decisions and risks log for escalations and tracking to resolution
• Energetic, well organized, agile and collaborative, and a self-starter This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.