Sr. Manager, Specialty Channels & Partnerships - Dc Comics
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Specialty Channels & Partnerships - Dc Comics jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Manager, Specialty Channels & Partnerships - Dc Comics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Manager, Specialty Channels & Partnerships - Dc Comics? DC Comics seeks a Sr. Manager, Specialty Channels & Partnerships for the Revenue department. The Sr. Manager of Specialty Channels and Partnerships is responsible for driving revenue growth globally in the Specialty Market Channel and seeking partnership opportunities designed to engage new DC fans. This position plays a key role in developing fandom for DC's key publishing priorities.
• Develop business strategies to drive long-term growth of the Specialty Market Channel (Comic Shops, Games Stores, Gift/Collectible Outlets and .com platforms) globally. This includes working in partnership with global/regional partners and identifying new partners where the opportunity exists to grow DC fandom with DC comics and graphic novels.
• This position will also establish, maintain and develop relationships with key Specialty Market buyers and store owners.
• Create programs for specialty market retailers that segment them into discreet groups (e.g. game stores, apparel/gift stores, comic stores), each with its own purchasing incentive program.
• In conjunction with marketing, manage sales promotions specifically designed for comic shops, and featuring/rewarding retailers for their support of DC programs.
• Seek high-value partnership opportunities with lifestyle brands and influencers to create outreach programs that will grow the DC audience and engage a new generation of fans. Manage agency relationship(s) as necessary.
• Engage stakeholders across WarnerMedia to build programs designed to reinforce DC brand value and drive engagement.
• Update internal stakeholders with weekly and monthly sales results, benchmarking against KPIs.
• Train and manage staff members focused on the Specialty Market and Brand Partnerships that will assist with administering revenue programs, including gathering of sales data and providing support to brand and retail partners.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Minimum 6-8 years experience in sales or brand marketing.
• Comics familiarity required.
• Experience at an entertainment or media company preferred.
• Experience working in data analysis and/or market research a plus.
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
• Collaborative/relationship builder (works well with staff, peers, partners)
• Must have the ability to influence others, and drive for results in prioritized manner
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic work environment
• Ability to travel as needed (up to 25% of the time). This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.