Sr. Financial Analyst
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) brings together all of the Company's businesses involved in delivering home entertainment content to consumers. This includes global distribution of packaged and digital media, and formats including DVD, Blu-ray, video-on-demand, cable, satellite, online, mobile, electronic sell-through and more.
WB Home Entertainment Financial Planning and Analysis group seeks a Senior Financial Analyst with strong modeling and analytical reporting skills to support Domestic digital & physical distribution of TV and Originals, Animation & Family product.
• Prepare and maintain financial models to support monthly financial forecasts and annual budget process for both digital and physical distribution of non-theatrical franchise product, including: Maintain by-title point of sales forecast models; Understand product cycle as well as revenue recognition and product costing; Assist in loading forecasts/budget in WBHE financial planning tool.
• Prepare and maintain forecasts for airlines licensing business and report financial results.
• Field and address questions as well as provide financial support of airlines licensing.
• Maintain new release performance tracking of key titles across all formats, including producing and distributing monthly reports to WBHE Busines Unit.
• Assess financial impact of performance variances.
• Develop financial feasibility analyses to support management decision on prospective greenlight production and acquisition properties that will include computation of profitability under a variety of complex deal structures.
• Assist in preparation of digital and physical by-title ultimates for non-theatrical franchise product to support WB Corporate financial planning and quarterly close process.
• Assist Accounting team during the close process; support monthly digital accrual process; provide comparison versus budget/plan/ultimate.
• Prepare pre-street P&L/business plan analyses to support WBHE Business Unit in developing/expanding promotional activities.
• Assist the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis and/or the VP of Finance with a variety of ad hoc analyses supporting the divisional financial objectives, as requested by WBHE Executive Management, Department VP, WBHE Business Unit, and/or WB Corporate/WarnerMedia.
• 3 years related experience preferred. Ecommerce, consumer goods, and/or entertainment experiences a plus.
• BA/BS degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics preferred.
• BA/BS degree in Science/Mathematics/Information Systems.
• Must have advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
• Must have ability to model complex business concepts.
• Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Must have basic knowledge of database systems.
• Must have basic knowledge of enterprise financial systems.
• Must have proficient presentation skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
• Knowledge in Hyperion Essbase, Business Objects, and SAP a plus. Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.