Sr. Financial Analyst Budgeting & Planning
Warner Bros.Hamburg, HH
This was removed by the employer on 12/3/2020 11:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Sr. Financial Analyst Budgeting & Planning jobs in Hamburg-HH
Search all Sr. Financial Analyst Budgeting & Planning postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Financial Analyst Budgeting & Planning? Sr. Financial Analyst Budgeting & Planning (f/m/d) - 12 month FTC
We are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join the Business Planning team. As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate forecast process under US-GAAP and Corporate policies. You will prepare variance analysis and ad-hoc reports especially for the division Home Entertainment (with a clear focus on the Digital business) and WB Pictures.
• Support processing and preparation of monthly and quarterly Rolling Forecasts, Budgets and Reforecasts for US and local purposes including but not limited to:
• By-title P&L review and variance analysis to the Budget, Monthly Forecasts, and Previous Year
• Allocation by title
• Profit & Loss Analyses
• Processing through various systems
• Preparation of Cause of Change Templates and Management Reporting Packages
• Preparation of business performance evaluation for decision support incl. but not limited to:
• Digital Marketing controlling
• Digital Customer profitability analyses
• Product profitability analyses
• Management Reporting
• Support the Preparation of ultimates and polling requests
• Support the Preparation of business reviews
• Support the Analysis of competition and consumer environment
• Support maintenance and enhancement of Budgeting systems
• Support, participation and /or adoption of special projects
• Ensure the compliance of financial processes with Internal Controls and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
• Extract insights from data and effectively use images, charts, and conceptual frameworks to synthesize that data
• Develop actionable recommendations
• Create and deliver professional presentations to senior leadership
• Drive continuous process improvement within Finance and across all company processes
• Support annual budget process, to include a detailed evaluation of all budget plans, budget compilation, and final presentation
• Support Finance activities as necessary, such as month-end closing, planning, and forecasting
• Support internal and external financial audits
• Respond to ad hoc requests from Senior Management and / or Home Office
• Support other Finance areas in responding to ad hoc requests and taking over sophisticated requests and analyses
• Relevant university degree in i. e. in accounting, business, economics, etc. (or similar by experience)
• Fluent English in speaking, reading, and writing
• Previous practical experience in Finance/Controlling
• Good knowledge of general accounting and reporting practices along German-GAAP and US-GAAP is a must, IFRS would be an advantage
• Experience with the reporting requirements of a multi-national group and used to work in an international business environment
• Working in an ERP environment – knowledge of SAP R/3 Module FI/CO as well as BW
• Working in a process-oriented organization
What's on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve.
See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.