Sr. Developer, HR Solutions
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2020 5:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Sr. Developer, HR Solutions jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Developer, HR Solutions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Developer, HR Solutions? Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Developer, HR Solutions for the Enterprise Technology-HR/Shared Services/CAO department. The Senior Developer Position is responsible for critical application support and development for the Enterprise Technology, HR Solutions team and their business clients.
• Designs, develops, supports, and manages application code, configuration, tables, forms, user interfaces, workflows, KB's, and third-party integration components for the ServiceNow HR platform.
• Develops, supports, and manages application code, user interfaces, and third-party integration components for Bottom-Line, AWS applications, and other custom integrations including the AWS API People Data services and Angular based HR Archive tool.
• Partners with Clients and Technology teams to define and capture business requirements, technical requirements, determines scope, and estimates the effort in the development of Technology requirements. Leads application development related activities while ensuring that appropriate governance exists for all delivery of technology solutions.
• Undergraduate degree required.
• Graduate degree or professional certification preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience of SNOW development and configuration preferably within the HR Scoped application, with a SNOW partner.
• 3 years of technology experience supporting a complex application with integration points across other systems.
• Experience with complex integrations preferably between HR, Payroll, Time and Attendance and Financial systems (SAP).
• Proven experience with programming in a common development language such as Java, Python, Golang, C, C , and API programming strongly preferred.
• Experience with Relational Database development desired.
• Experience with AWS desired.
• Experience with test-driven development, CI/CD, Agile practices and tools desired.
• Understanding of the technical components required to support business processes, including.
• effort estimates and resource management experience.
• Experience planning and implementing enhancements, operating and maintaining technology systems supporting existing business processes and live productive applications.
• ServiceNow Experience with Certifications.
• Programming in a common development language such as Java, Python, Golan, C, C , and API programming strongly preferred.
• SQL, NoSQL, and Relational Database development.
• Integration frameworks (e.g., middleware, transformation logic).
• Issues documentation and analysis for payroll and related financial activities used to identify systemic issues or problems with integrations.
• Understanding of application technology and associated solutions and strategies related to the client's business to help them achieve their business goals and objectives.
• System design and testing concepts.
• Client deployment readiness concepts (e.g. business cutover).
• Knowledge of HCM processes preferably including studio pay calculations, time reporting, and workflow best practices. Other complex rule-based business domains will be considered (unions, claims, financials, etc.)
• Knowledge of all phases of system development lifecycle, including production support.
• Strong customer service focus and responsiveness.
• Strong analytical skills, interpretive and evaluative skills.
• Strong organizational skills across multiple threads of workstreams.
• Outstanding documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Creative and resourceful approach to the business and an ability to think and deliver creative value-added solutions to clients.
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to all levels of management and staff.
• Must be service-oriented.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by l This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.