Sr. Creative Executive
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Creative Executive jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Creative Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Creative Executive? Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Creative Executive for the Executive KYAC department.
The Kids and Family Creative Executive will be responsible for supervising the development and early production of Kids content (Pre-school, Kids and Family) across the CN/HBO MAX Kids and Family group including both animation and live action, series, specials and movies. They will work side by side with and report to the Head of Programming of the Kids and Family group, this person will be responsible for all creative matters relating to development and oversight of kids content. This person will also work closely with both Cartoon Network Studios and Warner Bros Animation Studios providing guidance to their current series team on CN/MAX series in production, and will also have significant input, alongside the Head of Programming, in the formation of creative strategy and programming filters for new demos (Pre-K and Family). This person will also represent Cartoon Network/HBO Max Programming with key partners, creative talent, and will work interdepartmentally with credibility, collaborative spirit, and emotional intelligence. As a day- to- day partner of the Head of Programming, this person must be at ease with creative and complex problem solving on a senior level, have a modern sensibility, strong community of contacts, including in diverse communities, and possess strong and graceful executive judgement and posture.
• Targeting and collaborating with A list writers, directors, producers and agents to develop new ideas, scripts and pilots.
• Hearing and responding to pitches both from the creative community and our studios, reading and reviewing scripts.
• Creatively overseeing the development and production of Kids and Family content, helping build a robust Kids and Family slate.
• 5 years of network or studio experience as a current or development/ programming executive in series programming.
• Proven communication & relationship building skills
• Proven leadership skills.
• Strategic thinking, creativity, leadership, communication, analytical skills, teamwork, initiative.
• Bachelor's degree in related field. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.