Sr. Compensation Analyst
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 5:43:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Compensation Analyst jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Compensation Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Compensation Analyst?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
WarnerMedia is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst for the Global Total Rewards department. Under general direction, this position will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of centralized and harmonized compensation support for functional organizations that span across all business units. This position will provide guidance to internal clients and collaborate with HR partners in the planning, development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs that support the company's business strategy.
• Assist in the implementation and administration of the company's compensation program.
• Evaluate, level, and determine market value for new and existing roles
• Assist in creating, applying, and maintaining salary structures and hiring ranges
• Supports administration and communication of the annual merit, bonus, and long-term compensation programs for assigned clients
• Participate in industry market survey submission process
• Review survey results and proactively provide the analysis of market trend with recommendations
• Supports the annual compensation review process.
• Participates in a variety of HR and compensation related projects, including ad-hoc studies, projects and analysis.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience in Compensation or related fields.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources Management or equivalent experience; CCP a plus
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills which include but not limited to development of spreadsheets with formulas, functions, pivot tables, and lookups
• Proficiency with other MS Office programs (including Powerpoint)
• Experience with Workday is preferred
• Strong quantitative and critical thinking skills, with ability to research and analyze various types of data.
• Strong communication and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.