Sr Business System Analyst
Warner Bros.New York, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/2/2021 11:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr Business System Analyst jobs in New York-CA
Search all Sr Business System Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Business System Analyst?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Business System Analyst for the Tech Strategy & Program Ops: Program Ops department.
Warner Bros. has established a four-year technology program to deliver two brand new iconic office buildings that combine state-of-the-art technology with dynamic architecture to accelerate our competitive advantages and create an inspired environment for our employees. This is an opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor as we not only reimagine our workspace but also our future.
WarnerMedia Technology and Operations is seeking a skilled & energetic Sr. Business Systems Analyst for the role of Second Century Program Analyst. As part of the Second Century program team, your primary responsibilities will act as a liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, collect, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements. You will define and document internal systems and data requirements in a clear and concise manner. You will create and maintain detailed workflows and be asked to prepare presentations as needed. You will partner closely with the architectural design and construction team, business unit teams and technology teams to ensure continuity of information exchange throughout the program.
• Assist in the development, roll out and oversite of program processes and artifacts
• Work directly with and serves as the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details, and deliver informative, well-organized presentations
• Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements.
• Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to company standards, for example, content protection, cybersecurity and privacy.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements, workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow.
• Meet with stakeholders to have a better understanding of the operations
• Perform analysis and identify gaps in functionality for system integrations
• Securing sign-off on requirements documentation to manage project scope
• Develop high-level business case analysis to assist with solution selection
• Facilitates the design and or selection of new solutions or enhancements by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Develop detailed business case analysis to assist with solution selection, if needed
• Develop RFP requirements with technology and business teams for vendor selection
• Ensure adequate test plans are developed and thoroughly performed
• Ensure requirements traceability established and maintained throughout project phases.
• Provide guidance and oversite in the development and execution of test cases, scripts and plans.
• Own user acceptance testing.
• 10 years related experience, with at least 5 years as a Business Systems Analyst preferred Business and technology integration experience
• Business case development and workshop facilitation
• Development and execution of test scripts, cases and plans
• Extremely motivated and proactive with a demonstrable history of high achievement
• Thrives when working in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Innovative problem-solver who constructively overcomes obstacles utilizing resourceful solutions
• Passionate about technology and business
• Enjoys a collaborative, team setting
• Works well in an open environment and thrives on constructive feedback
• Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
• UX research and discovery in an operating environment is a plus
• Performed similar functions in large, complex, state of the art real estate design and construction projects (preferably in a more recent corporate project with ''open workplace'' concept and collaboration and productivity enablement as a priority)
• BSBA or MBA preferred
• PMI or equivalent professional certificate preferred
• Project related technology certifications a bonus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products a requirement
• Microsoft Projects, Teams, and Sharepoint experience a plus
• Design thinking and UX design experience a plus
• Support or operating model development or operational process design and optimization experience
• Executive stakeholder management
• Good communications, financial, and change management skills
• Ability to balance multiple concurrent activities across cross-functional workstreams and work within the constructs of a broader multi-phased program
• Experience in the entertainment industry, preferably across ideation, production, and delivery workflows is preferred
• Log of key decisions require/made, risks, action items, etc.
• Relevant documentation including but not limited to, playbooks, guidelines, communications, user flows, user and environment data analysis, flowcharts, executive presentations
• Execution plans to achieve project scoping, requirements gathering and user experience development
• Requirements, requirements traceability matrixes, and test cases
• Execute workstream and program level presentations
• Business case, vendor selection, and technology options analysis
• Energetic, well organized, agile and collaborative, and a self-starter
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.