Sr. Business Analyst
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Business Analyst for the Enterprise Tech Solutions_CDX1 Code department. The Sr. Business Analyst will help us stay at the forefront of consumer and data privacy compliance work for WarnerMedia.
Supporting the Privacy Engineering & Architecture Team, the Sr. Business Analyst will support both the product and engineering teams with the creation of technical business requirements and artifacts. The technical analyst, having a solid comprehension of privacy fundamentals will provide analysis of complex requirements.
The Sr. Business Analyst needs strong critical thinking skills as well as high level technical knowledge so they can assess, troubleshoot and improve systems, workflows, and processes. This role will support our core enterprise solutions including WarnerMedia's privacy compliance management suite, corresponding orchestration and integration services, APIs, consent management, reporting services, and integration w/3rd party ID verification services.
• Collaborate with other members of the Privacy Center of Expertise (including privacy technology product leads, privacy legal, and operations, lead the design and engineering of technical solutions to meet requirements of global data privacy regulations
• Develop Epics, User Stories, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to depict business processes
• Analyze and convert user requirements into technical specifications (i.e. data migration rules, business rules, wireframes)
• Identifying the current- and future-state business processes and build optimized workflows for the privacy products built and enhanced by the Privacy Engineering and Architecture team
• Participate in Agile ceremonies (Daily Stand Up, Product Grooming, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives)
• Assist in developing test cases for manual testing as well as perform User Acceptance Testing
• Work with developers, backend developers and QA for requirement clarification and verification
• Use JIRA & Confluence to manage, analyze, and convert business requirements into functional specifications.
• Document technical requirements & solutions including privacy compliance workflow management, integration solutions for OneTrust, Privacy Center, ID Verification services, and other operational requirements.
• Support engineering solutions for consent management and consumer privacy user experience workflows for web, mobile, game, OTT and other platforms.
• Support engineering solutions for SDK integration, cookie management, consent management, IAB TCF integration.
• Produce developer-friendly documentation to simplify integration efforts for teams/products that are required to integrate with our privacy solutions
• 5 years of experience as technical/functional business analyst on medium to large projects
• Skilled in technical requirements documentation and the use of business modeling tools like MS Visio to create data flow diagrams and business process flow diagrams
• Proficient with Jira, Slack, Confluence
• Proficient in Agile methodologies
The Nice To Haves
• Undergraduate degree preferred
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• IAPP Certification (CIPM or CIPT) or equivalent experience working on consumer privacy technology programs
• OneTrust Certification(s)
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.