Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
WarnerMedia Technology is looking for a Senior Analyst with excellent analysis, software development and client relationship skills to be a member of a world class technology team, delivering and supporting solutions for the WW Theatrical Marketing & Distribution division.
The Senior Analyst, BTWS WW Theatrical Distribution, will be responsible for evaluating business processes, identifying needs, evaluation options, and building solutions to i mprove the efficiency and productivity of the business. The resource will be responsible for development and support of solutions and will work closely with business users, vendor teams, and internal technology groups.
We are looking for someone who fits our culture and Operating Guidelines
• Be Curious enough to understand and investigate what is possible.
• Be accountable and responsible and have an ''Own It'' kind of attitude
• Help make change and help others Embrace Change. It is the new normal.
• End user computing is one of the most critical areas for end user. Help be the change by Engaging and Influencing our global workforce
• Be a part of a dynamic team where we work together and support each other because we are One Tech, One WB. Think about the actions you take and how they impact co-workers, other technology departments, and the studio.
• Exhibits Respect and empathy for all, operating with the best intent, is helpful to colleagues
• Act as single point of contact for technical support of decision support systems and other business applications. Resolve technology issues that are raised: trouble-shooting, escalating, and communicating with business users and technology team members to resolve issues.
• Analyze business processes, identify needs, formulate options, and recommend solutions to meet the business needs. Maintain collaborative and partner relationships with business users.
• Build, configure, and deliver technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a technology advocate, seeking out opportunities to leverage existing and emerging technologies to the benefit of the business.
• Act as a representative of the BTWS Theatrical group, participating in Warner Bros. company, WarnerMedia Technology, and BTWS initiatives. Develop cross functional, cross divisional, cross disciplinary relationships that assist with ensuring initiatives are collaborative and successful.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Technical background in system and software architecture, design, and development required
• Technical Degree in Electrical Eng., Computer Science, or Information Systems preferred
• 7 years of experience in client relationship management and business analysis.
• 7 years of experience working in waterfall, Agile and DevOps development models, on-premise and cloud hosting environments, system and software architecture, and modern software development tools.
• 3 years of experience developing solutions for Theatrical Distribution and Marketing or other business divisions within a media and entertainment studio.
• 7 years of experience delivering large scale software solutions and platforms.
• Functional knowledge, skills, and experience in the following areas:
• Business analysis and functional design
• Technology assessment and application
• Client relationship management – a trusted technology adviser
• Collaboration and communication skills to foster partnerships across the WarnerMedia and WB Technology organizations and with external providers and vendors.
• Theatrical Distribution and Theatrical Marketing business knowledge, experience
• Technical knowledge, skills, and experience in the following areas:
• Large scale or enterprise software design and development
• Software architecture and design
• Development methodologies including waterfall, agile, and continuous delivery (DevOps)
• Financial systems experience (SAP, Oracle)
• Java (J2EE) and web application development
• Cloud & serverless architecture (AWS, Azure) and tools (AWS Lambda/NODE.JS, React JS, S3, AWS Glue, Python, Snowflake, RDS)
• PowerBuilder 12.5
• Oracle RDBMS v12c
• Business intelligence tools and practices
• Report development - SAP Business Objects, Oracle, Tableau
• RDBMS procedure, query and report development : PL/SQL, MSSQL
• Testing methodologies and automation
• System implementation & operations
• Vendor oversight and collaboration – onsite & offshore teams
• Theatrical Distribution system experience, a plus
The Nice to Haves
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong listening skills and open to feedback
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel
• Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to work well under time constraints
• Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality