Sr. Analyst, Research
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/6/2021 5:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Analyst, Research jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Analyst, Research postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Analyst, Research for the Global Insights and Analytics department.
The Sr. Analyst will have a wide range of responsibilities ranging from managing day-to-day tasks related to the WB Lifecycle Tracker to compiling insight and data-driven title summaries based on primary and secondary data. The ideal candidate for this position should have well rounded analytics experience across primary techniques (qualitative and quantitative) and be interested in film and entertainment industry strategy. Additionally, the candidate should be resourceful and self-motivated, demonstrate critical thinking and creative problem-solving, and work well as part of a team.
• Works on the WB Lifecycle Tracker title changes, questionnaire changes, basic data pulls.
• Works with the Sr. Manager on analysis and distribution of weekly title reports.
• Supports special requests from Home Entertainment marketing stakeholders such as fast turnaround ad or messaging tests.
• Reviews and summarizes secondary sources.
• Regularly updates market landscape overviews as movies/TV releases change.
• Develops more efficient ways to work with in-house and external datasets.
• Assists with creating and maintaining PowerPoint presentations for senior management and filmmakers.
• Assists with ongoing competitive research and special film projects.
• Helps to coordinate the organization-wide monthly research call that highlights new and innovative research.
• Helps to manage the department budgeting process.
• Minimum of three years research, analytics and/or strategy experience required.
• Bachelor's degree required. An emphasis in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or Psychology is strongly preferred.
• Must have working knowledge of survey design and data processing principles.
• Must have high proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word applications.
• Must be a team player with proven history of building strong relationships with teammates, senior management, and external stakeholders (agencies & vendors).
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to think strategically, work under tight deadlines, and produce results with great attention to detail.
• Ability to support the team in the form of defined tasks, while being efficient and professional in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong writer and data storyteller with a proven ability to accurately interpret data and translate the data into actionable insights.
• Ability to communicate with clients (internal or external), interpret their needs, and convey data-driven insights to solve business problems.
• Understanding of and experience with software applications to extract data from primary and syndicated sources.
• Some knowledge of linear TV and digital research tools such as the following are a plus: Nielsen Suite, Adobe Analytics, comScore, MRI, Lake5, Ad Intel, Pathmatics, and ListenFirst.
• Some knowledge of data visualization techniques is a plus.
• Must be able to monitor budgets and expenditures.
• A passion for movies and TV shows.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.