Sr. Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
WBCP Finance seeks a Sr. Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis to support Consumer Products Global financial planning, reporting and strategy business processes including, budgets and forecasts and long-term planning and financial and management reporting to division and corporate senior executives.
• Plays a key support role to finance and commercial teams related to expense and cash planning.
• Develops meaningful reports and detailed analytics to support operational teams including pacing of actuals to plan, identification of risks and opportunities and other key performance indicators.
• Prepares causes of change and supplemental schedules to support Corporate deliverables. Partners with Corporate teams (Corp FP&A, Corp FR, GBS) to address queries and provide support as needed.
• Supports the division's procurement efforts through partnership with operational teams.
• Participates and drives other special projects and initiatives which could include technology upgrade program, business process improvement and company-wide planning and reporting initiatives.
• 5 years previous work experience in fast paced, deadline driven business/financial planning and analysis environment
• Previous experience in entertainment or consumer products preferred
• Bachelor's in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or a related field required.
• Advanced Excel required (pivot tables, macros, formulas), with proficiency with other MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Access). Tableau experience a plus.
• Must have excellent analytic skills
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity that sparks communication, collaboration, and innovation. Must have a willingness to look beyond surface requirements.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons at all levels.
• Must have the ability to adapt and be agile amongst a changing environment. Be able to translate complex problems into solutions.
• Must be willing to collaborate with management and peers to advance team and company goals.
• Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must be willing to expand knowledge relating to industry trends.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.