Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
WarnerBros seeks a Specialist, Localization for the Content Technology & Ops: Localization - US, LatAm, APAC department.
• Coordinating activities across Global Content Operations, Sales & Marketing, Home Entertainment, Direct to Consumer, Anti-Piracy, Localization Vendors and 3rd party clients to ensure a high level of client satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
• Communication relating to day to day operational activities.
• Work closely with clients and business partners to ensure localization efforts match expectations.
• Dubbing, Subtitling & Title Work, balancing content maker's original creative intent with local cultural sensitivities.
• Project management.
• Review materials, provide creative and technical direction to localization vendors.
• This position demonstrates initiative in problem solving from identification to through to solution.
• Implementation and management of:
• Project Briefs
• Creative Briefs
• Intellectual Property management
• Oversee Quality Assurance processes.
• Manage vendor assignments and capacity, supervise successful deliveries as well as rejections/issues and compile/update SLA documents for each vendor.
• Improve workflows/Continuous improvement.
• Develop new initiatives / workflows that support new business models and repurposing of materials for downstream use.
• Engage with and implement New Technologies to further improve localization efforts
• Perform special projects as necessary.
• Personal training and development to improve localization skills and technical ability.
• Min 3 years in production / localization
• Extensive Experience with localization production.
• Experience with physical and digital workflows
• Knowledge of business practices and basic Finance
• Knowledge of WB systems and tools
• Proficiency in Project Management Tools, Word, Excel
• College preferred, with emphasis on language translation, film or related area, or equivalent work experience.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.