Specialist, Digital Marketing
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 11:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Specialist, Digital Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Specialist, Digital Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Specialist, Digital Marketing? Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) brings together all of the Company's businesses involved in delivering home entertainment content to consumers. This includes global distribution of packaged and digital media, and formats including DVD, Blu-ray, video-on-demand, cable, satellite, online, mobile, electronic sell-through and more.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group seeks a Digital Marketing Specialist to assist with the development of social content (ranging from videos, graphics and banners, websites, CRMs, and mobile apps) across the Film, TV, and Animation business units.
Key responsibilities include assisting the Managers and Director in shaping the campaign, managing project timelines and budgets, facilitating approvals with cross-functional teams both internally and externally, and coordinating with vendors to ensure proper delivery of all assets on time.
The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, detail-oriented, and able to quickly shift priorities as well as juggle multiple tasks at once. Equipped with a passion for TV, Movies, Animation, and entertainment culture, the successful candidate must be able to employ their advanced knowledge and understanding of the social media landscape, trends, and best practices, to drive awareness, engagement, and retention.
• Alongside the Managers and Director, support the digital content lifecycle through conception, planning/ideation, and post-production to ensure goals and objectives are met within parameters for quality, schedule, scope and budget.
• Assist in management of the content creation timeline. Specific tasks range from providing vendors with all necessary sources/materials, facilitating approvals and communicating notes back to the vendor, managing all project-related documents including legal contracts and POs, and delivering final assets.
• Monitor social channels to familiarize oneself with the Theatrical campaign, observe post performance, and keep up with social trends.
• Work alongside the Engagement Team to deliver assets optimized for posting across various PVOD, EST, PST, and VOD windows.
• Create and maintain reports and presentations for internal and external partners.
• Monitor and report on KPIs of social engagement and coordinate with the Analytics team for identifying trends, making recommendations for sales strategy and creating reports.
• Shared administrative support for department.
• Stay abreast of entertainment industry trends and emerging platforms
• 2 years of social media marketing and/or production experience required-preferably with a production studio, film distributor, or industry related marketing company (i.e. agencies).
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
• Photoshop or other graphic design software skills preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Workspace.
• Savvy and active user of social media across multiple platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, etc. Knowledge of paid social a plus.
• Understanding of social analytics including experience using social listening tools for reporting needs.
• A proactive self-starter and team player, adept at working autonomously across multiple tasks.
• A strong passion for the old and new of WB, with deep knowledge of pop culture, TV/Film fan communities, and influencer talent.
• Excellent attention to detail with strong communication and organization skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Desire to learn new technologies and trends a must
• Must have excellent written & verbal communication and organization skills
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.