Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Studio Operations seeks a Set Watch (Security) for the Security department. Set Watch is a uniformed, unarmed officer who may be assigned to stage areas, office buildings, and other Warner Bros. on and off lot facilities and events. This position involves personal interaction with employees and Studio guests.
• Duties include providing protection of equipment, props, appropriate/authorized access; monitoring stage areas; directing and assisting Studio visitors.
• Prefer 1-2 years security related experience in a corporate/office environment.
• Must have a valid California Driver's License, and very good verbal and written communication skills.
• This position involves riding a bike, standing for long periods, running, lifting and maneuvering heavy weights (up to 50 lbs).
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule and able to work indoors and outdoors in year-round weather conditions.
• Security operations are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Applicants with a current Guard Card are preferred; if not, Company training available (must be able to obtain a valid Guard Card prior to assignment).
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.