Senior UI Designer / Artist
Warner Bros.Montreal, QC
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 1:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Senior UI Designer / Artist jobs in Montreal-QC
Search all Senior UI Designer / Artist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior UI Designer / Artist? Senior UI Designer/Artist (Contract)
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks an experienced Senior User Interface Designer/Artist.
Under the supervision of the Presentation Director, work with the rest of the UI team, artists, programmers and designers to conceptualize and design user interfaces.
Ability to own and iterate content to AAA quality with minimum supervision.
• Understand the game's overall vision, art direction, and visual identity.
• Design conceptual wireframes, concept sketches and prototypes to solidify design direction.
• Create 2D final art and animations to bring the feature to life.
• Work collaboratively with the UI team and iterate using feedback to drive and polish features to a high-quality state.
• Collaborate with a team of artists and programmers to carry design from concept into final implementation.
• Produce high-quality UI designs and ensure that players can enjoy an immersive gaming experience that aligns with the visual design style of the game.
• Collaborate closely with the Presentation Director to gather requirements, explore creative directions, produce prototypes, and iterate based on Playtest results.
• Deliver high fidelity and high-quality UI screens that align with the product's experience goals, usability and accessibility standards.
• Using UNREAL 4 as well as proprietary WB tools to create and debug content.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work Experience Requirements
• Experience in delivering wireframes, UX flows, mock-ups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, and final assets.
• 5 years of UI/UX design experience in video games industry.
• Having shipped a minimum of one AAA title.
• Strong understanding of UX process and usability design principles.
• Strong understanding of usability design principals
• Awareness of current trends in user interface design
• Strong visual design skills (composition, iconography, layout, typography, color theory,…)
• Motion graphics skills, the ability to bring interfaces to life Ability to layout complex information in an easy to understand manner
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills including a high standard of written English.
• Knowledge of Unreal is a plus.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.