Senior SAP CRM Developer
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/16/2021 3:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior SAP CRM Developer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Senior SAP CRM Developer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior SAP CRM Developer?
Full Time Job
Senior SAP CRM Developer, Sales and Avails
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Developer, Sales and Avails for the Monetization & Workplace Tech: IP Licensing & Dist department.
This position delivers work products in the area of technical development with the focus on Sales and Avails within the IP Licensing solution sets, including system production support oversight, technical analysis of business requirements, technical specification, system development, configuration and oversight of other development objects. This position also drives solutions in the COSMOS portfolio to ensure appropriate usage of technology solutions while ensuring WB operates high quality and low-cost solutions within their application portfolio.
• Partners with Sales and Avails Solution Architect to deliver technical solutions for system enhancements and new capabilities for developing business models
• Advances the health of the COSMOS portfolio, including exploiting new capabilities available in the market, rationalizing the portfolio, and ensuring alignment to WB's strategic goals and initiatives
• Delivers development, configuration and initial testing for enhancements and project within the IP Licensing Solution
• Completes technical documentation as it relates to functional requirements
• Oversees other technical development, performs quality control and supports the existing and added on Sales and Avails footprint of the technical solution
• 5 years of experience system development of complex applications across multiple business functions using a variety of technologies, with a focus on application development and maintenance.
• 3 years of experience implementing, coding and configuring large scale, complex applications (specifically SAP CRM).
• 2 years of experience with CRM Contract applications, preferably in the entertainment industry.
• Strong knowledge and practical application of the software development life cycle (SDLC), with industry standard best practice methodologies.
• Experience with customizing existing code to accommodate specific business requirements.
• Undergraduate degree required
• Broad understanding of enterprise level systems, preferably SAP (including HANA)
• Detailed knowledge of ABAP Coding Language across multiple SAP modules with a focus on CRM Contract Management
• Expert experience developing with SAP CRM WebUI and Data Model; Fiori development experience a must; workflow development experience a plus; Hana Modelling experience a plus
• Basic understanding of contract management business processes preferably in the Entertainment Industry
• Experience with Rights Availability concepts a plus
• Data Management
• Reporting Solutions
• Ability to integrate with a larger team
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback to continuously improve
• Manage assignments with structured approach to deliver quality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong logical thinking skills
• String problem solving skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.