Senior Project Manager - Studio Facilities
Warner Bros.London, UK
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2020 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Project Manager - Studio Facilities jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Project Manager - Studio Facilities postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Project Manager - Studio Facilities? The successful post holder will support the Director of Facilities and the facilities Management on a day-by-day basis ensuring the Studio operation runs to the highest standard. The responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager will include running a small in-house projects team, external contractors and consultants, handling the logistics of the Projects Department, preparing department budgets and overseeing the supervision of employees in conjunction with the Director of Facilities.
The Senior Project Manager will be expected to harness a working environment which encourages teamwork and creativity. To achieve this, they should have strong leadership capabilities, excellent problem-solving skills and good communication skills. This role requires someone with the ability to think on their feet and make quick decisions with little hesitation.
• Lead project Manager to a busy in-house and external projects team responsible for all infrastructure changes required at WBSL Studios buildings.
• Understanding CAD drawings across the WBSL lot including ensuring all drawings are maintained, up-to-date, consistent and accessible.
• Working closely with the Facilities Director and Facilities Management to manage the departments and react to any site wide issues, problems and escalating developments that need resolving.
• Providing management for the Facilities & Projects department
• Maintain all O&M drawings and information ensuring both old and new documents are correctly saved, stored and filed and provide accessibility and support to the documents for the Facilities and Project teams.
• Prepare, revise and submit reports and budgets, cost plans, schedules of work and estimates.
• Work closely with all external contractors to support the business needs.
• Leading client and contractor project meetings ensuring correct protocols are met.
• Implementing quality management and regulatory compliance strategies to all projects ensuring compliance is always adhered to.
• Communicate project objectives to all team members involved
• Provide on-going and constant feedback and reports to the Director on staff training and other team development exercises.
• Work with HR to implement required training and ensuring HR procedures are followed
• Troubleshoot problems that come up during projects
• Review and work with the Facilities Director to improve the systems, processes and policies.
• Ensuring Health and Safety standards and regulations are met at all times.
• Ensuring risk assessments and method statements are obtained for all works and creating RAMS when required.
• Managing temporary labours as and when projects require
• Comply with statutory and legal requirements for Health and Safety, Fire, Licensing and ensure that you and all members of the team are aware of and working in accordance with these requirements
• Ensuring relationship with the Burbank Construction team on all major projects and infrastructure changes.
• Annual capital budget forecasting
• Proven experience in managing projects with multiple deliverables
• Remarkable time management, organisational and communication skills
• Background of consistent engagement with internal stakeholders, using a consultative and helpful approach that positions yourself as a long-term, trusted adviser and project manager
• Ability drive stakeholder requests while partnering closely with internal operations
• Unparalleled attention to detail with a hands-on approach in a fast-paced environment
• Strong knowledge of building infrastructure
• Knowledge of working with and understanding of CAD
• Proven experience of working within a facilities environment
• Have comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, design, testing and implementation
• Proven leadership and supervisory skills.
• Proven working knowledge of H&S.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• People management experience
• Degree or equivalent
• Trade qualification/ carpentry/building related
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve.
See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.