Warner Bros.Needham, MA
This was removed by the employer on 8/7/2021 6:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Producer jobs in Needham-MA
Search all Senior Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Producer?
Full Time Job
WB Games Boston is seeking a Senior Producer for production support on Game of Thrones: Conquest. Partnering with HBO and a team of amazing developers, this Senior Producer will assist and work closely with the product development and technology teams to facilitate the development and execution of new features, systems and content. In this capacity, the Senior Producer will work across all studio teams to deliver the timely, high quality game systems, features, and content.
The Senior Producer will be accountable for tracking assigned tasks related to game development, including responsibilities such as coordinating with team leads and directors, managing backlog reports, preparing project related documentation and assisting with live game updates. Other coordination duties include, following up on action items determined in meetings, running meetings and taking notes, end of sprint reviews and retrospectives, as well as other duties as specified by management.
• Support the development team by overseeing the day to day operations while ensuring process is followed, identifying areas of improvement, and improving team efficiency.
• Maintain high-level planning documentation, including Backlog and Roadmap, ensuring they have been reviewed by the appropriate parties and prioritized appropriately.
• Lead production for multiple disciplines, including technology and feature teams as specified by manager.
• Collaborate with each discipline lead to ensure teams are unblocked and functioning well.
• Identify and communicate project risks in coordination with the executives, leads, and QA team.
• Other duties as specified by management.
• 7 years production experience in video game industry with increasing responsibility.
• 3 years of free-to-play mobile game development experience.
• Strong project and time management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, problem solving, multi-tasking, and meeting deadlines.
• Strong understanding of mobile technology and platform
• Must have demonstrated success (top grossing) in the mobile, freemium market across multiple games Ideally contributed to a mass-market franchise for a big brand publisher.
• Expert in project management methodologies including scrum, agile and waterfall.
• Excellent written, oral, and email communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented attitude.
• Ability to work under tight schedules in a high-stress environment.
• Must be an avid gamer, with familiarity with current mobile games and show affinity for mobile strategy games and the Game of Thrones universe.
• Preferred Skills: OSX, Windows, JIRA, Microsoft Office, Google docs. Unity 3D engine experience is a plus.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WB Games Boston, is a Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment development studio focused on creating free-to-play games for mobile platforms. The studio is utilizing its extensive expertise in creating persistent online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities to develop its hit mobile game, Game of Thrones: Conquest.