Senior Producer, Games and Interactive
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/31/2021 4:07:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Senior Producer, Games and Interactive jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Senior Producer, Games and Interactive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Producer, Games and Interactive?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include Avalanche, Monolith Productions, NetherRealm Studios, Playdemic, Rocksteady Studios, TT Games, WB Games Boston, WB Games Montreal, WB Games New York, and WB Games San Francisco.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We are always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, WB Games Boston, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal, WB Games San Francisco, WB Games New York and Playdemic.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Producer for the Production department.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) currently has an opportunity for a Sr Producer to join our Production group, with a focus on external development and live service games. The Senior Producer manages the day to day efforts of all projects that he or she is responsible for, including communication between development and the rest of the publishing organization as well as management of at least one Associate Producer or other support staff. This person is highly knowledgeable and deeply rooted in the game development process and drives efforts around build reviews, game design overviews, overall Publishing needs such as QA, Marketing, PR, FPO, Trade, Sales, Legal, Talent Relations, Licensor Relations, Usability and Customer Service. Experience working in GAAS-based game.
• Working directly with dev teams on the day to day development and production of WBIE product. This will incorporate all three phases of project development.
• Reviewing all milestones for brand integrity and gameplay, and routing to third parties as necessary. Ensuring relevant feedback is communicated to Developer and implemented in subsequent deliverables.
• Overseeing the Q/A and localization process with internal and external vendors, with the assistance of an Associate Producer(s).
• Communicating updates to all necessary team members. This includes but is not limited to weekly production updates, demos, visual presentations, PowerPoint presentations, meeting/conference calls, and site visits to the Developer.
• Supporting the Executive Producer in other projects as assigned.
• Coordinating between various publishing organizational efforts' for the title, including Games as a Service, Marketing, PR, Ops by helping to ensure their feedback and suggestions are be taken under consideration by the developer.
• Previous Producer experience or equivalent with game developer or publisher.
• 7 years' experience in AAA console/PC videogame game production; experience shipping console/PC games necessary.
• A strong background and understanding of multi-platform, competitive titles preferred.
• A strong background and understanding of GaaS models.
• A strong background in large-scale PC game development and game production preferred.
• Practical experience in setting, guiding and evaluating multiple styles of production processes.
• Experience working with licensing entities required.
• Multi-language localization experience preferred.
• Previous experience with multiplayer games preferred.
• College degree or equivalent preferred.
• Game design/production training a plus.
• Strong and effective communication with multiple teams is required, including: developers, business development, marketing, PR, creative, QA, Exec and more.
• Strong diplomacy and problem-solving skills required in working with internal and external parties to address brand or IP concerns.
• Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve complex problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Deadline driven and detail-oriented – a strategic thinker with a high attention to detail
• Must excel at following up on task completion, identifying dependencies and disseminating information to staff and management.
• Excellent leadership interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to create, maintain, and track comprehensive project schedules.
• Ability to identify and resolve conflicts between budget, schedule and design goals.
• Ability to identify and mitigate risks.
• Ability to work under tight schedules and high-stress environment.
• Enthusiastic, positive, team oriented, and organized.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Online/internet skills. Knowledge of MS Project and Powerpoint a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.