Senior Manager, International Home Entertainment FP&A
Warner Bros.New York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/17/2021 2:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Manager, International Home Entertainment FP&A jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Manager, International Home Entertainment FP&A postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, International Home Entertainment FP&A?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) brings together all of the Company's businesses involved in delivering home entertainment content to consumers. This includes global distribution of packaged and digital media, and formats including DVD, Blu-ray, video-on-demand, cable, satellite, online, mobile, electronic sell-through and more.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment seeks a Senior Manager, International Home Entertainment FP&A .
Senior Manager, International Home Entertainment FP&A is an integral member of the WarnerMedia International planning team and supports and plays an integral role in managing the business unit's Financial Planning and Reporting functions. This role is responsible in the consolidation of operating budgets and monthly forecasts with a strategic focus, for consumption by executive leadership. Responsibilities include management reporting, budget consolidation, forecasting, analysis, interpretation of trends and presentation of findings to senior management.
The position reports directly to the WarnerMedia International – Director of International Home Entertainment FP&A.
• Manage the consolidation and review of the annual Budgets, quarterly forecasts, and monthly pacing updates for WM International Home Entertainment (''HE'') and other WarnerMedia International lines of business; related variance analyses and summarizing key business drivers.
• Manage the consolidation of international HE results, forecasts, and budgets in partnership with the local finance territory teams.
• Partner with the regional finance teams and other business partners to communicate financial analyses through the detail review of territory deliverables to identify issues and business trends including monthly variance analyses.
• Assist in the preparation of related variance analyses and financial package submissions to Studios Corporate group and WM international leadership for each forecast. Ensure the accuracy, relevance and integrity of all information reported in the P&L, variances and rollforward schedules.
• Analyze financial estimates and prepare management reporting packages
• Oversee the development of executive dashboards to identify trends in the business and evaluate any significant variances to expected results as well as assist in the development of plans to achieve divisional profit goals.
• Manage and coordinate 3rd Party and sister company reporting and analysis
• Assist with variance analysis and post-analysis related to territory Greenlight estimates
• Support Essbase system related issues, process improvements and enhancements. Liaise with MIS on forecasting system enhancements including planning and executing design changes with consideration of how changes impact various related processes and reporting.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests and inquiries from International Management as required, including Worldwide Home Entertainment Management Team
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• MBA or CPA preferred
• Minimum 6-years involving forecasting/budgeting or financial consolidation experience
• Experience in International Home Entertainment preferred
• Entertainment experience strongly preferred
• Experience with SAP & SAP BW a plus
• Experience with Hyperion Essbase and/or similar database management systems a plus
• Advanced analytical skills supported by advanced proficiency in all MS Office applications
• Must have ability to quickly learn new applications in a PC environment.
• Quantitative analysis skills.
• Must be able to develop and implement projects.
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills; a confident communicator able to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and with a high degree of professionalism.
• Work independently and adapt to the changing needs of the division.
• Work well under time constraints.
• Strong multi-tasking skills.
• Good problem resolution skills, strong organizational skills, and cross-functional collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage / develop staff
• Strong attention to detail / experience working with high volume of data preferred.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.