Senior Game Writer
Warner Bros.Salt Lake City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 5/5/2021 7:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Senior Game Writer jobs in Salt Lake City-UT
Search all Senior Game Writer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Game Writer? Location: United States - Utah - Salt Lake City
Avalanche, a division of WB Games Inc., seeks a Senior Writer for their Story department. Join the team working on the upcoming game, Hogwarts Legacy, a new open world, action RPG set in the Wizarding World.
• Collaborate with the story and design team to develop compelling narratives.
• Research and play similar games to keep current on gaming trends.
• Receive feedback and modify work based on direction from both the internal team and franchise representatives.
• Review product as necessary to help maintain on-brand messaging.
• Work with the cinematics team to keep the visual storytelling authentic and accurate.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient storyteller and writer, with a special emphasis on screenwriting.
• Work that shows a deep understanding of gaming narrative and branching storytelling, particularly in the realm of RPGs.
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel a plus.
• Strong organizational skills
• Knowledge of the game making process.
• Ability to perform well under pressure and deliver work in a timely manner.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Strong belief in a Team-based approach.
• 5 years of relevant game production experience.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.