Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.' television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting.
Warner Bros. International Television Distribution Inc. seeks a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A for the GF WW ITVUS Finance/Accounting department. International Television Distribution (ITD) is seeking a talented professional to join the ITD Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. The FP&A department directs and oversees Sales and Revenue planning activities for the division. This position provides financial support to the International Sales offices in the areas of Sales, Revenue, and financial planning and analysis. Position requires a person to be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profitability.
• Manage all Longview systems maintenance (i.e. create/update users, assign symbols, update parents, symbol maintenance)a.
• Update all user training documents as needed (i.e. system requirements, designs, policies and procedures)
• Manage all symbol/hierarchy changes as needed
• Maintain the product hierarchy
• Learn data transformation rules from Cosmos to SMART
• Monitor weekly interface emails for errors and resolve as need
• Open/follow-up tickets for any SAP, Longview or other system issues that need to be escalated to the Help Desk
• Work with IT on system enhancements including design, UAT, approval for implementation etc.
• Manage TV Pick list for new series and update TV pick-up hierarchy Ad hoc system administration tasks as needed
• Support Int'l TV Distribution [including HBO and Turner] as follows:
• Assist in the preparation of the by-title budget, forecast, and annual five-year plan which includes coordination with the international sales staff for his/her respective sales offices
• Assist in the preparation of variance explanations and reports for management
• Assist in the preparation of the submission templates for Television and Theatrical product projections (if applicable)
• Track and maintain the rolling forecast vs. plan for ITD.
• Liaise with sales or local offices (if necessary) for any applicable revisions.
• Support FP&A business unit team members by being the first point of contact for issues and questions.
• Assist in the preparation of the Ultimates (TV and Theatrical).
• Includes the following, but not limited to, preparing detailed worksheets for review, interfacing with the international sales offices or local office personnel to help facilitate any research required, submission through SAP, and completing variance explanations for corporate.
• Ad hoc projects as follows (but not limited to):
• Pilot builder model
• Update Greenlight modelc.
• Series sold grid.
• TV product submission template
• 3-5 years' experience in corporate and operational finance required.
• Experience in International television finance preferred.
• Entertainment experience strongly preferred.
• Must have experience querying and mining large volumes of data.
• STRONG spreadsheet experience – heavy user of Excel
• System (e.g. SAP) experience preferred
• Longview experience preferred, but not required.Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• BA/BS degree – Business, Finance/Accounting required.
• MS Excel (at the intermediate/advanced level) with pivot tables, v-lookups and macros.
• MS PowerPoint (intermediate level), MS Word and SAP BW (preferred)
• Ability to quickly learn new applications in a PC environment.
• Strong finance analytical skills required.
• Must have good attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and accurately with all levels of personnel.
• Must be able to work independently and adapt to the changing needs of the division.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to reason through issues and resolve problems independently.
• Must be able to interact in a professionally with a culturally diverse staff in a dynamic fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work reasonable overtime, if necessary.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.